Palmtops in one hand and forth another hand
Author Message
 Palmtops in one hand and forth another hand

Hi, Forth People!

Some times ago I've read some papers about Palmtops and forth.
But I didn't understand exactly, is any version or its port
for Psion-3 for example? And (more) is it possible to install
that version of forth or its port onto that kind of computer?
AFAIK Psion vendors now not supported any programming languages
for their psion 3 or 5. (I may be far away about true)

With Great Respect, Serge Droutchin,  Forth Lover from Russia ;)

Sun, 16 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Hand shaking between 2 6533 cards on one machine (as a test)

2. One Handed Keyboards

3. The sound of one hand clapping

4. Any help for old APL hands?

5. Dolphin 5 Second Hand

6. Need a hand?

7. Origin of right hand precedence in APL?

8. Hand written APL

9. Hand written APL

10. Phonetic alphabet - was Hand written APL

11. Runtime Packager hands off strip?

12. ComboBox widget broken for L- Hand Mouse