Interested in getting PolyFORTH for my Z80...help?
Author Message
 Interested in getting PolyFORTH for my Z80...help?

 Personally.... I'd stick with the figFORTH model and hang the rest.
I've had Forth on all my machines since the 80's, such that if I
can't find a Forth model for the hardware I either write one or
DON'T BUY!
   Our Dear FIG has produced many models for the 8080-Z80 based
systems, and I'd be inclined (IMHO) to their models because they are
P.D. and include full source so you can expand on BOTH high and low
levels.  I consider this an advantage....

--
via Fortress Gateway at uumind.mind.ORG

Sat, 21 Oct 1995 16:42:00 GMT

1. Interested in getting PolyFORTH for my Z80...help?

2. I need Z80 and Z80-CTC and Z80-PIO

3. Interested in Forth for Z80

4. Interested in Forth for Z80

5. Interested in Forth for Z80

6. Z80, pushing registers (was Re: Z80 ... thanks)

7. Need a bit help with this Z80 code ...

8. z80 asm : I need help

9. PolyFORTH ISD-4

10. Polyforth Programmer Position Saudi

11. Latest in Forth, polyForth etc