what happened to Neil Bawd's Ugly Home Page?
Author Message
 what happened to Neil Bawd's Ugly Home Page?

Quote:

> [BTW, what happened to Neil Bawd's Ugly Home Page?]

A few days ago it missed only .txt files.
Now the root directory looks empty.

Mon, 13 Dec 2004 21:57:53 GMT
 what happened to Neil Bawd's Ugly Home Page?

Quote:

> > [BTW, what happened to Neil Bawd's Ugly Home Page?]

> A few days ago it missed only .txt files.
> Now the root directory looks empty.

I thought it was server issues. But maybe someone could email his son:
http://www.boston-baden.com/hazel/dad/

geakazoid

Mon, 20 Dec 2004 03:42:02 GMT
 what happened to Neil Bawd's Ugly Home Page?
I found a mirror of Toolbelt at SF.

http://forth.sourceforge.net/mirror/toolbelt-ext/index.html

If there are any other Mirrors of the "Ugly Page", please post them.

geakazoid

Wed, 29 Dec 2004 05:23:24 GMT
 what happened to Neil Bawd's Ugly Home Page?
And the question arises:

Wil, what happened to th Ugly Page?

I am wondering if you are merely doing a redesign
or if you are moving your page?

Glad to see you are busy working on code.

geakazoid

Sun, 02 Jan 2005 03:47:02 GMT
 what happened to Neil Bawd's Ugly Home Page?

Quote:

> I found a mirror of Toolbelt at SF.

> http://forth.sourceforge.net/mirror/toolbelt-ext/index.html

> If there are any other Mirrors of the "Ugly Page", please post them.

> geakazoid

http://www.forth.org.ru/~mlg/mirror/home.earthlink.net/~neilbawd/

If you will work with it, please let me know about broken links
while the pages are still in google cache.

Sun, 02 Jan 2005 13:52:45 GMT
 what happened to Neil Bawd's Ugly Home Page?

Quote:

> http://www.forth.org.ru/~mlg/mirror/home.earthlink.net/~neilbawd/

> If you will work with it, please let me know about broken links
> while the pages are still in google cache.

Thanks. May I suggest that the sourcforge group for forth mirror the site?

geakazoid

Mon, 03 Jan 2005 08:14:23 GMT
 what happened to Neil Bawd's Ugly Home Page?

Quote:

> > http://www.forth.org.ru/~mlg/mirror/home.earthlink.net/~neilbawd/

> > If you will work with it, please let me know about broken links
> > while the pages are still in google cache.

> Thanks. May I suggest that the sourcforge group for forth mirror the site?

> geakazoid

This would be either [too much time-consuming] or
[incorrect from the viewpoint of the policy of
keeping the sources in CVS and converting them to HTML
CVS --> source --> perl script --> html ].

--
everyone fights for The Truth, but different people understand The Truth differently

Mon, 03 Jan 2005 16:06:26 GMT

1. Neil Bawd's ugly home page is back

2. Neil Bawd's Ugly Home Page 2002

3. What is happening with Neil Bawd's Ugly Home Page?

4. Neil Bawd Home Page Supplement

5. Announcing Neil Bawd & Wil Baden home page

6. DFC in Neil Bawd's Home

7. Neil Bawd web page - OPG

8. Neil Bawd web page

9. Neil Bawd/Wil Baden Hospitalized 12-Apr-2001

10. Vern Six's Home Page - Massive Updates

11. Vern Six's Home Page - Massive Updates

12. Vern's Home Page