Win32Forth is missing mouse scroll wheel implementation, no?
Author Message
 Win32Forth is missing mouse scroll wheel implementation, no?

I believe Win32Forth is missing the mouse scroll wheel implementation.
 The newer mice have a vertical roller on TOP of the mouse that
scrolls the mouse.  Has it been implemented in WinView for Win32 Forth
yet?  I do not want to reinvent the wheel if it has been done HA HA

Fri, 06 Feb 2004 08:52:36 GMT
 Win32Forth is missing mouse scroll wheel implementation, no?

Quote:
> I believe Win32Forth is missing the mouse scroll wheel implementation.
>  The newer mice have a vertical roller on TOP of the mouse that
> scrolls the mouse.  Has it been implemented in WinView for Win32 Forth
> yet?  I do not want to reinvent the wheel if it has been done HA HA

    If it's a Microsoft Wheel Mouse, all you need is the newest driver and
it will send standard scroll messages that any program can understand.

--

-GJC

-Abolish Public Schools.

Fri, 06 Feb 2004 09:17:13 GMT
 Win32Forth is missing mouse scroll wheel implementation, no?
I am using a Logitech mouse and drivers under WindowsNT 4.0 SP6, and it
works fine on my copy of Win32Forth, both in the console, and in WinView.

Tom Zimmer

Quote:

> I believe Win32Forth is missing the mouse scroll wheel implementation.
>  The newer mice have a vertical roller on TOP of the mouse that
> scrolls the mouse.  Has it been implemented in WinView for Win32 Forth
> yet?  I do not want to reinvent the wheel if it has been done HA HA

Fri, 06 Feb 2004 23:40:54 GMT

1. Mouse wheel doesn't scroll text scroll bar

2. bind error when using mouse wheel to scroll in browse

3. Scroll wheel on the mouse

4. Microsoft Wheeled Mouse Implementation

5. Clarion 4 Scroll Bars - Am I Missing Something

6. Intellimouse wheel does not scroll list boxes ?

7. Problems with scroll wheel logging vi.

8. Reinventing wheels. missing boats, and Tcl

9. Suggestion: Different mouse wheel behavior

10. Wheel mouse functionality

11. Looking for a goodie supporting a wheel mouse

12. New Mouse Wheel Support