Jim Schneider: (was: Request for input)
Author Message
 Jim Schneider: (was: Request for input)

Jim Schneider wrote on CLF 17 May 2002:

Quote:
> Howdy, folks.
> It's been a while since I've posted here, and I'm afraid I've lost touch with
> several people who had some good ideas for fixing/extending my assembler
> (it's the one that ships with Win32Forth).  Due to the "soft labor market",
> I now have some time to work on the new version I promised several years
> ago.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Anyone heard from Jim (or if someone with his email address could
forward as it could be he doesn't subscribe anymore to CLF)?

Jim, posts asked for SSE, MMX etc, and I wonder if you could post any
progress here. A small group of W32F developers
(groups.yahoo.com/win32forth) would like to extend out to using MMX
and would be eager to test out any enhancements you've developed.

---
Regards
Alex McDonald

Wed, 06 Apr 2005 23:33:35 GMT
 Jim Schneider: (was: Request for input)

Quote:
> Jim Schneider wrote on CLF 17 May 2002:

I wish we could get Jim to talk about his Unix
in Forth project like he did for SVFIG.  Something
like six megabytes of stack space as I recall.

Best wishes,
Jeff Fox

Thu, 07 Apr 2005 02:32:07 GMT

1. Jim Schneider's Forth assembler

2. Whereis "Jim Schneider"

3. Super URGENT Request - Easy answer I am sure

4. Subject: Final request: Input into study on software education

5. Input for PERL Course request

6. Free ST -- Your Design Input Requested!

7. Request for Input On some code

8. Ping Ed Schneider

9. Input requested (long)

10. Describing a 'form' (request for input)

11. Message for Rik Schneider