Color & Pocket Forth
Author Message
 Color & Pocket Forth

Hi,

I've been using Pocket Forth on the Mac and I want to know how to
get beyond the standard eight colors to the full 256 that my LC
can display.

Does anyone out there know how to do this?

(Chris Heilman- don't answer if you read this, I've bothered you enough
 already with silly questions!)

Thank!

Mon, 30 Sep 1996 21:36:10 GMT
 Color & Pocket Forth

writes:

Quote:
>I want to know how to
>get beyond the standard eight colors to the full 256 that my LC
>can display.

Use RGBForeColor  (trap hex AA14 )
Place 3 short values on stack first (Red, green,blue)
Full range of these is 0-65535 which maps to 0-255 on a 256 color
system.
Sorry, don't remember enough of PocketForth to give a real example.
-scott

Wed, 02 Oct 1996 13:22:06 GMT

1. Forth and Pocket Forth in France ?

2. Forth for Pocket PC

3. ANN: Randolph Peters' Pocket Forth Utilities

4. Pocket Forth for WinCE2?

5. Anyone here using Pocket Forth?

6. Pocket Forth/QForth question

7. Pocket Forth users!!

8. Object Oriented Extensions to Pocket Forth (repost)

9. Object Orienting Pocket Forth

10. A Pocket Forth question...

11. data structures/sample code/pocket forth

12. Pocket Forth bug fix