Looking for Dr. Dobb's article
Author Message
 Looking for Dr. Dobb's article

I'm looking for a kind soul who would be willing to xerox an old
Dr. Dobb's Journal article for me.  Specifically:

"BASIC-FORTH: A poor man's FORTH computer, and an invitation to FORTH
language", DDJ, Oct. 1981, p.12

The local libraries don't go that far back, unfortunately.

- Ron Kneusel

Sat, 06 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for Dr. Dobb's article

Quote:
> I'm looking for a kind soul who would be willing to xerox an old
> Dr. Dobb's Journal article for me.  Specifically:
> "BASIC-FORTH: A poor man's FORTH computer, and an invitation to FORTH
> language", DDJ, Oct. 1981, p.12
> The local libraries don't go that far back, unfortunately.

This is an article by C.H. Ting.  The listing is two pages of dense,
uncommented, BASIC.

I have it in Dr. Dobb's Journal, Volume Six, Hayden Book Company, Inc.
(9th printing in 1991). Can't you order directly from the good doctor
himself? I did that around '92 for all their Forth-related articles :-)

If you're really, really, interested, send me your surface mail address.
It will take me a few days, of course. Renumerate by uploading to taygeta
what you type in....

-marcel

Sat, 06 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Forth Article in Dr. Dobb's

2. Dr. Dobb's Zen article

3. Dr. Dobb's Journal Forth Article

4. Dr. Dobb's Ruby Article on the web

5. Fortran 2003 article in Dr. Dobb's Journal

6. [Fwd: Dr Dobb's article and internet radio interview]

7. Dr.Dobb's RubyCocoa article

8. JPython article in Dr Dobb's

9. Scheme in Dr. Dobb's

10. Dylan on Dr. Dobb's CD