Simple Forth
Author Message
 Simple Forth

The writer of this e-mail letter gave me permission to post it here.

Quote:
> Hi Leo

> I'm a mechanical engineer brought up on fortran and I decided
> to teach myself some Forth to program some applications on my
> Palm Pilot.  Many thanks for the great article on Forth.

> I found it the perfect introduction to the language and it has
> certainly got me up and running.

> Keep the articles coming.

> Best regards

> Trevor Steele (Northern Ireland)

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~hello/simple.htm

Leo Wong

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~hello/
The Forth Ring: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 23 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Simple Hardware, Simpler FORTH

2. Simple forth question - maybe simple ?

3. Very simple forth...

4. Simple Forth written in C

5. Simple Forth Question

6. A Simple Forth

7. looking for simple forth chip design

8. Need very simple Forth monitor for MC68000 system.

9. Simple C Forth

10. simple OO example in Forth

11. Getting Forth related files (was: Forth primer/teaching Forth)

12. Forth in Forth vs. Forth in assembly language