Quarterly Journal seeking book reviewer for forth book
Author Message
 Quarterly Journal seeking book reviewer for forth book

I'm seeking a book reviewer for a recently published book on Forth.

Our journal is Scientific Programming, a John Wiley publication, a new
quarterly.  The book is published by Peer-to-Peer Communication, a new
wing of Computer Literacy Bookshops.  SP is a refereed, basically
professional society, journal.  We do not pay for reviews, but you would
certainly keep the reviewed book.

If you are interested in being a reviewer, email me.  Give me an idea of
your qualifications.  We have numerous other texts to review, but this
is our first Forth book.

  Associate Editor for Software and Publication Reviews
  Scientific Programming, a John Wiley and Sons Publication
and
  "Special Friend," Computer Literacy Bookshops

Mon, 20 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Book reviewers wanted for Journal of Functional Programming

2. University Reviewers Sought for OOD Book

3. University Reviewers Sought for OOD Book

4. University Reviewers Sought for OOD Book

5. Looking for Reviewers for a Smalltalk Book for novices

6. Book reviewer

7. Book Reviewers Needed

8. Python book reviewers needed

9. Wanted: reviewers for prolog books