Question: Programming Pra
Author Message
 Question: Programming Pra

On 12-21-92, ANTHONY E BIBLE wrote to ALL and said:

AE>  I would be interested to know how others would approach this problem,
AE> or, if you think I'm just being {*filter*}retentive and this is not a problem, I'd
AE> like to hear your views on that too.

        I think that you're being a bit too {*filter*} yourself.

        If I had to use a new "AND", I'd define it as "and" (lower
        case without the quotes).

        If I were *really* ambitious, I'd define a new "AND" that was
        smart enough to do both the job of the old "AND", and
        whatever else the new "AND" had to do.  "State-smart" and
        transparently so, so to speak.

        Jim

 * JABBER v1.2 * The earth is like a tiny grain of sand, only much bigger.

Sun, 11 Jun 1995 06:51:00 GMT

1. tkinspect/tk program question - how to name a program

2. Paramer passing to an Assemler program - A very basic question

3. 31-bit Programming Question

4. Question about RENT program

5. J program question.

6. CDROM Programming Question

7. Question: 3270 VTAM Application program

8. J programming question

9. Question about steps to assemble a program

10. smalltalk program development, a detailed question

11. Newbie question -- to make an awk program act on a collection of files

12. Language newbie programming question