UR/FORTH vs. PC/FORTH
Author Message
 UR/FORTH vs. PC/FORTH

    I'm getting a little punchy from writing tms320 code
    at the moment and I was wondering if anyone reading this
    happens to know what the difference is between
    Laboratory Microsytems new UR/Forth and their older
    PC/Forth (or whatever it's called).

    Also anyone know of a good Forth interpreter for use
    with microsoft C or another MS-DOS C compiler?  I would like
    to use a combined C and Forth environment on an IBM PC/AT
    or clone, for reasons that I cannot go into.  Please don't
    ask why.  Basically I would like to talk to an HP impedance
    analyzer (an HPIB device) with a Forth interpreter, then link
    the same code, compiled, with code generated from C source.

/tom

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 17:01:00 GMT

1. Forth in Forth vs. Forth in assembly language

2. Forth in Forth vs Forth in assembly

3. Forth in Forth vs. Forth in assembly language

4. UR/FORTH ASSEMBLER

5. UR-Forth on HP 200LX?

6. Window Systems and Forth (was: Mac vs PC FLAME BAIT Par EXELENCE)

7. Getting Forth related files (was: Forth primer/teaching Forth)

8. Forth vs Python vs Perl

9. Machine Forth vs ANS : 20 bits vs 32 bits

10. ans forth link broken at forth.org

11. Forth Dimensions, SIG Forth newsletter

12. C->FORTH FORTH->C Translators