FINALLY, The Sokoban Contest Winner
Author Message
 FINALLY, The Sokoban Contest Winner

CONGRATULATIONS Leo!!!

Tue, 18 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 FINALLY, The Sokoban Contest Winner
Dear Rick,

Thank you for awarding me the prize.  I quite understand that the
other entries were worthy and that the judging was subjective.  Some
of the solutions were more ingenious or had more features than mine.
I was glad to be able to include a little hommage to Charles Moore, who
said that the map is not the territory.

I look forward to seeing your and others' comments on the individual
entries.

-

  New York State Department of Civil Service
  Albany, NY  12239

Fri, 21 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 FINALLY, The Sokoban Contest Winner

[snip]

Quote:
>I was glad to be able to include a little hommage to Charles Moore, who
>said that the map is not the territory.

That was Alfred Korzybski originally.

Where can one find the entries? I like Sokoban & Forth, & would like to
see some code.

--
Web page: http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/users/rrt1001/

Sat, 22 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 FINALLY, The Sokoban Contest Winner

writes:

Quote:
>        Leo Wong, please step forward.

Congratulations, Leo!

Sat, 22 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. My 1995 Sokoban Contest Entry

2. Sokoban Contest

3. Press Release: 1st Oberon-Contest Winners (Text in German)

4. gFileFind Developer Contest Winner

5. Today's Winner In the Clarion Magazine Countdown Contest

6. Clarion Magazine Contest Winners

7. ** TERSE Contest Winner! ** Tenie R

8. ARA contest winner!

9. Tcl/Tk Book Cover Contest Winner

10. Re^2: ** TERSE Contest Winner! ** Tenie R

11. TSR PROGRAMMING CONTEST: WINNER GETS....

12. Contest Registration (was: Re: ICFP Programming Contest (ii))