Windows Forth for handheld computer?
Author Message
 Windows Forth for handheld computer?

Since I last inquired a year ago --- is there now a Windows Forth that
will work on a handheld computer?

Thu, 21 Oct 2004 07:43:35 GMT
 Windows Forth for handheld computer?

Quote:
> Since I last inquired a year ago --- is there now a Windows Forth that
> will work on a handheld computer?

There is DSFORTH2 ANS'94 multiplatform thing.
It's working under all of 32bit Windows, include Windows CE.
There are versions for MIPS, Hitachi SH3/4 and ARM CPUs
and for desktopPC/i386 also. See www.delosoft.com

Mon, 25 Oct 2004 09:47:24 GMT

1. Forth on handheld computer?

2. Clipper and a handheld computer

3. Clipper & PSC Falcon handheld computers

4. Forth for handheld PC?

5. Forth for handheld --> Billies suggest

6. Forth for handheld --> Billies suggest

7. Forth wanted for MSDOS handheld

8. Running Clarion apps in CE windows on iPac handheld device

9. ruby on windows-ce handheld ?

10. Market for the Forth Computers

11. Computer History Museum tour and no sign of Forth

12. Best computer for FORTH?