Where Can I Get The Basic
Author Message
 Where Can I Get The Basic

On 12-16-92, KENNETH LEE ATCHINSON wrote to ALL and said:

KL> Has anyone got a lead on a supplier of the Z8671 microprocessor?
KL> This microprocessor can be hooked up with few discrete circuitry
KL> and give a *working* computer with BASIC or FORTH programming
KL> environment.  I am more interested in the FORTH version, but I
KL> will take the BASIC one also.  I need address and phone please.

        You should contact Micromint by calling 1-800-653-3355.

        Their address is 4 Park Street in Vernon CT, 06066.

        Jim

 * JABBER v1.2 *

Wed, 07 Jun 1995 09:54:00 GMT

1. getting the icons used in Real Basic

2. getting started on basic language

3. HElp getting basics down.

4. newbie question on lists, getting an error on basic addition

5. Getting User Name With Apache Basic Authentication

6. CA Cans VO ?

7. It's not bad canned meat...

8. It's not bad canned meat...

9. It's not bad canned meat...

11. It's not bad canned meat...

12. Device Driver: from Apple III BASIC to IBM BASIC