FINAL CALL -- SIGFORTH '91 REGISTRATION
Author Message
 FINAL CALL -- SIGFORTH '91 REGISTRATION

****** FINAL CALL FOR REGISTRATION ******
         SIGFORTH '91 CONFERENCE
             March 7-9, 1991

Brochures were supposed to go out via SnailMail to a very large
list.  But, I haven't received mine yet so I thought I'd pass
the word before it's too late.

Advance registration (please, don't show up at the door
  or you won't get a hotel room and you'll have to pay
  a $50 late fee).
          SIGForth Conference
          The Software Construction Company
          2900B Longmire Dr.
          College Station, TX 77845
          (409) 696-5432

Cost is $190 ACM or SIGForth member, $190 Government,
   $240 non-member, $50 student.  Payment is strictly
   by check to "SIGFORTH '91"
  There is a $50 late fee technically due 12/31/90, but which
  I believe is being waived for the moment because of delays
  getting the word out.  You _will_ pay the late fee if you
  show up at the door without pre-registration.

The hotel is the Hyatt Regency of San Antonio,
123 Losoya St., San Antonio, TX  78205
(512) 222-1234.  SIGForth has reserved 30 rooms
under approximate names (perhaps taken from the
Chicago voters list), and the hotel is oversubscribed.
So, contact Software Construction Company before you
call the hotel so that you get a secret password for
one of our rooms.

If you plan to attend, please consider presenting a
small paper (see the related post).

  2525A Wexford Run Rd.       (412) 935-6697
  Wexford, PA  15090
*** this space for rent ***

Fri, 06 Aug 1993 03:47:36 GMT

1. SIGFORTH '91 PAPERS -- FINAL CALL

2. ECOOP'91 WORKSHOP on exceptions: final call.

3. ECOOP'91 WORKSHOP on exceptions: final call.

4. TRI-Ada '91 Full Conference and Registration Information - *LONG*

5. ALPUK'91 Conference Registration Form

6. JICSLP'96 - Final Call for Participation / Registration

7. JICSLP'96 - Final Call for Participation / Registration

8. PRICAI'96 Final Call for Registration - Aug 26-30, Cairns, Australia

9. TOOLS '91 (March 4-8) - Call for Papers

10. PDK'91 -- PRELIMINARY PROGRAM and CALL FOR SYSTEM DEMONSTRATIONS

11. Call for Participation PDK'91

12. LAST CALL FOR EUROPAL '91