SIGFORTH '91 PAPERS -- FINAL CALL
Author Message
 SIGFORTH '91 PAPERS -- FINAL CALL

     ****** FINAL CALL FOR PAPERS ******
          1991 SIGFORTH CONFERENCE
       March 7-9, 1991, San Antonio TX

We still need unrefereed papers for the SIGForth
conference.  This conference has a tradition of
last-minute scrambles of industry-types to get papers
in.  Well, now's the time.  If you are thinking of
attending, I would like to see you present a talk.
This is a small and informal conference, and everyone
is encouraged to participate (last year I think there
were about 35 attendees, and probably 20 papers).

If you want to participate, please contact me immediately
via e-mail or phone.  All I'll need is a one- or two-
paragraph abstract (you can dictate over the phone if
you like).  I would like to have the finished paper
when you arrive at the conference.  I'll be out of town
on 2/19 and 2/20.

Phil Koopman, program chair
  2525A Wexford Run Rd.       (412) 935-6697 (any time)
  Wexford, PA  15090

*** this space for rent ***

Fri, 06 Aug 1993 03:52:17 GMT

1. FINAL CALL -- SIGFORTH '91 REGISTRATION

2. ECOOP'91 WORKSHOP on exceptions: final call.

3. ECOOP'91 WORKSHOP on exceptions: final call.

4. TOOLS '91 (March 4-8) - Call for Papers

5. EURO-VHDL'91 -- Call for Papers

6. WAdaS '91 Call for Papers

7. Washington Ada Symposium '91 Call for Papers

8. Call for Poster Papers for ILPS'91

9. TOOLS '91 (March 4-8) - Call for Papers

10. ECOOP 91 -- CALL FOR PAPERS

11. ECOOP 91 -- preliminary call for papers

12. LUV-91 Call for Papers