Gforth, DOS and Win32 ports, Call for Volunteers
Author Message
 Gforth, DOS and Win32 ports, Call for Volunteers

Over time we have received complaints that the DOS and Win32 ports of
Gforth are lacking in quality.  The reason for these problems is
probably that those of us who are doing the release work are not using
Gforth on these OSs themselves.

Therefore, we are looking for people using these OSs who would do one
or more of the following tasks:

- use Gforth and report bugs.
- fix reported bugs (this may involve selecting the right support
  package, or actually modifying code).
- check that the reported bugs have been fixed.
- test the development version (which will become a release in time).
- produce binary packages for Gforth releases.

If you would like to volunteer for one or more of these tasks, mail me

OS/2 users are also welcome, although we have not received complaints
about the OS/2 port.

- anton

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 11 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Free-DOS project status update --- call for volunteers

2. Announcing DOS port availability (fwd) (Was: Announcing DOS port availability (fwd))

3. Porting FORTRAN DOS Console Application to Win32

4. Floppy Port Calls & SCSI port calls

5. Win32 GForth Experience: need help

6. CMU CL port to Solaris: volunteers wanted

7. Porting to GForth

8. CRC-32 native code for DOS GForth 0.5.0

9. EKEY in gforth in DOS

10. Small bug in GForth.050 for DOS

11. Compiling Gforth for DOS; long

12. GForth for DOS -- HTML documentation