Formal methods for verification of OOPS
Author Message
 Formal methods for verification of OOPS

I posted a message requesting information on this subject a little
while ago, and I thank everyone who replied to me.

However, I received one reply from a person called 'Haim' or 'Hiam',
who requested a copy of my project once finished.  If that person
sees this message could they please contact me because I have lost
your mail name!!! Sorry.

Rhys.

+===============================+==============================+
||  Rhys Weatherley             |  University of Queensland,  ||

+===============================+==============================+

Sun, 15 Nov 1992 15:11:21 GMT

1. Formal verification methods for OOPS

2. Formal verificatinon methods for OOPS

3. BACUP meeting: Formal Verification, Physical Verification; SourceLink

4. BACUP meeting: Formal Verification, Physical Verification; SourceLink

5. Functional programming languages & formal verification

6. IBM/Israel: Open Positions in Functional Formal Verification

7. Scientific puzzle of formal circuit verification at next week's DAC

8. Formal verification of one-hot state machine.

9. Formal Verification

10. Formal verification

11. Formal verification and Static Timing

12. Advertisement: EDA Jobs (Formal Verification)