Wanted: Parser for Eiffel
Author Message
 Wanted: Parser for Eiffel

We are working on a type-safe inheritance mechanism for object oriented languages.
To apply this inheritance mechanism to Eiffel, we want to extend the language slightly,
and implement a preprocessor for translating down to Eiffel.

This work would be much easier, if we could extend an already implemented parser for Eiffel. The standard examples delivered with the Eiffel system already contains a scanner for Eiffel, but no parser.

Therefore my question:

        Where can I get the source of a parser for Eiffel (written in Eiffel itself),
         that can easily be extended ?

Thank you for any answers.

--

TU Muenchen, Inst. fuer Informatik
Postfach 20 24 20

Mon, 06 Dec 1993 22:15:45 GMT

1. Request for ISE post of Eiffel lex/parser for Eiffel

2. S: Eiffel parser in Eiffel

3. Eiffel parser or grammar

4. Eiffel parser for SNiFF+

5. eiffel parser (1.0) bug

6. Eiffel Parser and Formal Semantics

7. Eiffel Parser required

8. Eiffel-3 Parser Test

9. Eiffel Parser for SourceNavigator

10. xml parser for eiffel?

11. HTML parser wanted

12. Wanted: parser for typed lambda calc in Miranda