Apologies Looking for Graph GUI like Dr. Graph again
Author Message
 Apologies Looking for Graph GUI like Dr. Graph again

Apologies.  A few weeks ago I send a posting to this
group looking for a  GUI in which to implement a matching
algorithm on graphs.

        Someone responded (from a university in Germany I think)
and mentioned a tool  (Dr. Graph I think)  that sounded like it
would meet my needs.  It ran under  Tower Eiffel.
Unfortunately my copy of the email
was accidentally erased.

        Could the person who answered my posting send me another
email about  Dr. Graph.    If anyone else is familiar with this
tool perhaps you could send me email.

        Thanks and apologies again.

        Ralph Boland

Sun, 28 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. XY Graph over Intensity Graph

2. Graphs - I need more graphs ( Simulation development )

3. graphing and graph widgets

4. 2D, 3D graph widgets and graphing utilities..??

5. graph algorithms and GUIs

6. Looking for Business GRAPHS

7. Looking for real-time graphs

8. Looking for Weighted Graphs class

9. Looking for a 2D-Graph-Module

10. Looking for Graph class in Eiffel

11. looking for 3-D graph plotting routines

12. Looking for graphing calculator code