ISE EiffelVision2 with MySQL
Author Message
 ISE EiffelVision2 with MySQL

I have a MySQL database and in a aplication that uses both,
EiffelVision2 and MySQL Eiffel wrapper the application causes a
Segmentation error when getting data from database. Any one knows if
EiffelVision2 is multithreaded safe? Any clue what the problem can be?

Sun, 04 Apr 2004 12:18:55 GMT
 ISE EiffelVision2 with MySQL

Quote:

> I have a MySQL database and in a aplication that uses both,
> EiffelVision2 and MySQL Eiffel wrapper the application causes a
> Segmentation error when getting data from database. Any one knows if
> EiffelVision2 is multithreaded safe? Any clue what the problem can be?

The ISE libraries should all be threadsafe, as long as you're using
the MT versions across the board, and specifying them in your ACE
file.

Beyond that, the cause of your error could be anything. Your
description is far too vague for me to give you any useful
suggestions.

Greg

Tue, 06 Apr 2004 00:13:39 GMT

1. ISE/IBM Announcement for ISE Eiffel on IBM Mainframe

2. ISE for Win / ISE for UNIX - PROBELSM!!

3. MySQL locally vs. MySQL on server

4. What is a good starting point for learning EiffelVision2?

5. ISE Eiffel 4 gripes

6. ISE Eiffel for Win32

7. Forthcoming releases of ISE Eiffel 4

8. where is the doc in ISE Eiffel?

9. possible to run ISE Eiffel 4 from CD?

10. FILE class ISE eiffel

11. Help with ISE EiffelVision