does SE check ensure and invariant by default?
Author Message
 does SE check ensure and invariant by default?

I was told that ebench compilese so that only require is checked.  If
you want invariants and ensure to be checked, then you must specify
ckeck all assertion in your ace file.

I use se and was just wondering what is checked by default, and how I
could turn on/off assertion checking options.

Shea M.

Wed, 12 Nov 2003 04:28:09 GMT
 does SE check ensure and invariant by default?

Quote:

> I was told that ebench compilese so that only require is checked.  If
> you want invariants and ensure to be checked, then you must specify
> ckeck all assertion in your ace file.

> I use se and was just wondering what is checked by default, and how I
> could turn on/off assertion checking options.

check the manual pages especially compile_to_c. There you'll find the
command line switches

Regards
Friedrich

Wed, 12 Nov 2003 15:15:23 GMT
 does SE check ensure and invariant by default?

Quote:

> > I was told that ebench compilese so that only require is checked.  If
> > you want invariants and ensure to be checked, then you must specify
> > ckeck all assertion in your ace file.

> > I use se and was just wondering what is checked by default, and how I
> > could turn on/off assertion checking options.
> check the manual pages especially compile_to_c. There you'll find the
> command line switches

> Regards
> Friedrich

got it thanks.

Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:30:13 GMT

1. Invariant checking and creation features

2. SE - Print to default printer

3. Doing a check for empty field.

4. Doing run-time checks at compile-time

5. confused if i should be doing type checking in the code ( a confused java programmer)

6. confused if i should be doing type checking in the co de ( a confused java programmer)

7. Please take a look at this expect script doing in loop with error checking

8. Changing default reply on 5xx messages denied by RBL check

9. Why is Eiffel's loop invariant different from the usual definition of loop invariant?

10. Doing assembly and really doing assembly

11. Doing assembly and really doing assembly

12. Transformation and invariant properties.