New platforms for ISE Eiffel 4.2
Author Message
 New platforms for ISE Eiffel 4.2

The latest release of ISE Eiffel (4.2) is now officially
available on the following platforms:

        VMS
        Silicon Graphics
        Cray C90

This is in addition to all the preceding platforms
including Windows NT, Windows 95, Solaris, SunOS,
Linux etc.

For any information please see the Web page or

--
Bertrand Meyer, ISE Inc.
ISE Building, 2nd floor, 270 Storke Road, Goleta CA 93117

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 04 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 New platforms for ISE Eiffel 4.2

It has been pointed out to me that in the
message reproduced below I forgot
to mention Unixware, for which ISE
Eiffel version 4.2 is also available now.

Quote:
> The latest release of ISE Eiffel (4.2) is now officially
> available on the following platforms:

>         VMS
>         Silicon Graphics
>         Cray C90

> This is in addition to all the preceding platforms
> including Windows NT, Windows 95, Solaris, SunOS,
> Linux etc.

> For any information please see the Web page or

--
Bertrand Meyer, ISE Inc.
ISE Building, 2nd floor, 270 Storke Road, Goleta CA 93117

http://www.eiffel.com

Tue, 05 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 New platforms for ISE Eiffel 4.2

Quote:
>It has been pointed out to me that in the
>message reproduced below I forgot
>to mention Unixware, for which ISE
>Eiffel version 4.2 is also available now.

>> The latest release of ISE Eiffel (4.2) is now officially
>> available...

e-mail should support postconditions! <grin>

             -- Davidson

Tue, 05 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ISE Eiffel 4.2: major new release

2. ISE Eiffel 4.2 output, Windows NT

3. ISE Eiffel 4.2

4. ISE Eiffel 4.2 Compilation

5. ISE Eiffel 4.2: A different Perspective

6. Installing ISE Eiffel 4.2

7. ISE Eiffel 4.2 available for downloading (Windows)

8. ISE Eiffel 4.2 available for downloading (Linux)

9. Beta test of ISE Eiffel 4.2

10. New platform for ISE Eiffel 3

11. Announcement: Version 3.3 of ISE Eiffel, Unix platforms

12. ISE Eiffel 3.2: platforms and documentation