looking for information on Eiffel
Author Message
 looking for information on Eiffel

Hello, I'm looking for information on Eiffel.  Where may I obtain the
FAQ to this group?  Also, I would like to contact people who have used
Eiffel to build complex systems like spacecraft group support systems
and databases designed to deal with large amounts of telemetry.

I also, have a question for those who have used Eiffel.  For what, in
your opinion, is Eiffel best suited?

I wish to thank in advance anyone who responds to this message.

Yours,

Laurel Maury

Wed, 23 Apr 1997 04:02:00 GMT

1. Looking for information on Eiffel projects

2. Eiffel information

3. Information about DALE (ODBC cluster for Eiffel) available

4. INFORMATION ABOUT EIFFEL WANTED

5. Eiffel/S preliminary information

6. Eiffel ordering information

7. eiffel product information

8. Information regarding CECIL - C to Eiffel Call-In Library

9. Visual Eiffel 3.1 - latest information

10. Request for information concerning Eiffel's competitive advantages

11. Eiffel Information in deutsch

12. The first information about DM - the latest Eiffel RAD tool