Error: Time Lock Error
Author Message
 Error: Time Lock Error

Help, please! I just installed win98 from a freshly formatted HDD and then
installed Eiffel Bench 4.2f and everything went fine. Then the next day I
tried to use Eiffel Bench. It showed the opening screen and then came up with
"Time Lock Error" and refused to load. Can anyone help me please?

Thanks in advance

Nelson

Mon, 16 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ISE EiffelBench Time Lock Error

2. Index lock error & Read Error

3. DBF/NTX error 1035 Lock Error

4. Error/13002 Index Lock Error!

5. Run Time Error - Internal Error

6. run-time error R6000 - stack overflow error

7. Error BASE/2012 Create error: AC01.DBF (DOS Error 32)

8. Error DBFCDX/1011 Write Error DOS ERROR 6

9. Serial Error 0x4002 (Error 16386, character was lost by overwrite / serial port overrun error)

10. DEC Ada run-time error messages (Was: More Ashamedness of Ada - this time OBJECT WORLD)

11. Wierd error: table cells not locking

12. Error 32 - File is already locked