Infos about databases, database functions in Eiffel
Author Message
 Infos about databases, database functions in Eiffel

Hi there,
I'm looking for information about object-oriented databases especially in
combination with Eiffel or some information about persistence in Eiffel.
If you know about any article, book, mastertheseses etc., please mail me or
answer in this group.
Best thanks in advance
Friedrich

Friedrich Dominicus
Karlstr. 93
76137 Karlsruhe

--
Friedrich Dominicus
Karlstr. 93

Fri, 12 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Infos about databases, database functions in Eiffel

| I'm looking for information about object-oriented databases especially in
| combination with Eiffel or some information about persistence in Eiffel.
| If you know about any article, book, mastertheseses etc., please mail me or
| answer in this group.

and runtime (O2 is the OODB from O2 Technology).

You deserve better than a C+.

Tower Technology        WWW:      http://www.cm.cf.ac.uk/Tower/

Fri, 12 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Infos about databases, database functions in Eiffel

Quote:

>Hi there,
>I'm looking for information about object-oriented databases especially in
>combination with Eiffel or some information about persistence in Eiffel.
>If you know about any article, book, mastertheseses etc., please mail me or
>answer in this group.
>Best thanks in advance
>Friedrich

I would also be interested in available object-oriented databases. I have
already looked into O2, and was very impressed, but I don't want to fork out
$5k for it... Lincks looked interesting, but I couldn't get it to compile on my
Sun, and it didn't appear to have any sort of API.

-james

--

|o|  Linux and SunOS Systems Administrator - Perl and Eiffel Programmer  |o|
|o|  Sun SPARCstation owner - HP48 user - Sammamish Highschool Student   |o|

Sun, 14 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. FU exacter Infos about databases, database functions in Eiffel

2. ? Database of Database

3. C4: object database or relational database?

4. Which database for Eiffel in real-world-prpjects?

5. Database Project with Eiffel

6. Eiffel and databases

7. Eiffel & O-O Databases

8. Eiffel and databases

9. ?? OO database using Eiffel ??

10. O-O database: Eiffel-MATISSE Binding

11. SOS Eiffel database

12. Eiffel database