eiffel search
Author Message
 eiffel search

hey, i have to be able to do a search in my program and i am a little bit in
trouble
what is typed in by the user is...ie
<suburb, lalaland>
or it can be in a number of pairs such as
<beds, 1> + <suburb, lalaland>
where the user searches thru a list of houses that they have entered, where
the suburb and beds are given values

Is there anyone out there that can help me

Sun, 21 Mar 2004 13:23:56 GMT
 eiffel search

Quote:

> hey, i have to be able to do a search in my program and i am a little bit in
> trouble
> what is typed in by the user is...ie
> <suburb, lalaland>
> or it can be in a number of pairs such as
> <beds, 1> + <suburb, lalaland>
> where the user searches thru a list of houses that they have entered, where
> the suburb and beds are given values

> Is there anyone out there that can help me

For which class is this assignment?

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 02:16:05 GMT
 eiffel search

Quote:

>hey, i have to be able to do a search in my program and i am a little bit in
>trouble

 [...]

>Is there anyone out there that can help me

It is a promising sign that students are asking us to do their
homework.  It means Eiffel is being tought in schools.  :-)

Patrick Doyle

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 03:13:35 GMT
 eiffel search

Quote:

> >hey, i have to be able to do a search in my program and i am a little bit in
> >trouble

>  [...]

> >Is there anyone out there that can help me

> It is a promising sign that students are asking us to do their
> homework.  It means Eiffel is being tought in schools.  :-)

On the other hand, if the professors are handing out problems that are
this poorly defined, they're not doing Eiffel any favors :-)

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 22:56:51 GMT

1. EIFFEL-search the web quickly with Search Spaniel

2. Searching description for Eiffel-Vision library

3. searching eiffel-literature

4. Search for PC-Eiffel (or -SATHER)

5. Searching for Eiffel Compiler

6. Required Ternary Search Tree's in Eiffel TST

7. APL-search the web quickly with Search Spaniel

8. AWK-search the web quickly with Search Spaniel

9. Clarion-search the web quickly with Search Spaniel

10. Search 1D array-searching numbers in a range-

11. FORTH-search the web quickly with Search Spaniel

12. Clipper-search the web quickly with Search Spaniel