smalleiffel "ACE mode"
Author Message
 smalleiffel "ACE mode"

from website:
ACE mode

compile [general_options] <ACEfile.ace>
In ACE mode, the name of the ACE file must end with the .ace suffix. For
examples of how to
use ACE files, have a look in the SmallEiffel/lib_show/ace directory.
_______________________________________

I have the latest binary tarball from homepage, and I do not have a
SmallEiffel/lib_show/ace directory. or file.

Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:33:11 GMT
 smalleiffel "ACE mode"

Quote:

> from website:
> ________________________________________ ACE mode

> compile [general_options] <ACEfile.ace> In ACE mode, the name of the ACE
> file must end with the .ace suffix. For examples of how to
> use ACE files, have a look in the SmallEiffel/lib_show/ace directory.
> _______________________________________

> I have the latest binary tarball from homepage, and I do not have a
> SmallEiffel/lib_show/ace directory. or file.

Grab the latest beta, it includes support for ACE files (at least it has
the said directory :)  Btw, thanks for the hint, I have not seen a public
announcement of the beta (;

So if ACE works out, have a look at the examples to find out how the
work, otherwise go for a "loadpath.se" file. Just put it into your
working directory and put in a line for each cluster you want to include.
That line must be the path to the cluster you want to include ofcourse.

Andreas

Thu, 13 Nov 2003 20:02:54 GMT

3. launch an application in "batch" mode

4. Changing App into "Extended Mode"

5. Test for "Extended Mode Compatability"

6. HELP - Need "vertical mode" BROWSE

7. AMD Opteron 64 bit "unreal" mode

8. "Real big" mode under DOS 7.0

9. blaxxun Contact mode "SLIDE"