Programming peons, are you now afraid for your jobs?
Author Message
 Programming peons, are you now afraid for your jobs?

Quote:

> > Since sandratech.com isn't even a registered domain name, I'd say the
> > whole thing is nothing but a pretty lame troll. Hooked a few, but not
> > nearly as many as you might expect.

> > Brian Rodenborn

> Furthermore, his zip-code (32303) is in Tallahassee FL, not Bumfork, TX
> or wherever he claimed he was from.  Switchboard.com doesn't know of any
> Joshua Bobkin in the U.S.

> Just trolling...

Hmm...

Invalid domain, zip code in Florida, area code in California, claims
to be in Texas, no such name as Joshua Bobkin (for further "Bobkin"
amu{*filter*}t, see < http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~Wavsilver/Zeroes.htm>).

Sounds like an attempt at a troll to me...
--

http://www.*-*-*.com/
Rules of the Evil Overlord  #142. "If I have children and subsequently

Wed, 07 Apr 2004 05:27:06 GMT
 Programming peons, are you now afraid for your jobs?

Quote:
> For a long time, I have been a senior manager in our IT department. I
> have always been annoyed by arrogant behavior of computer programmers,
> who held themselves to be some kind of {*filter*}ing queens, did not work well,
> browsed usenet too much (like most of you are doing now), and changed
> jobs all the time. I had to BEG the {*filter*}s to stay!

Well you better posted this to comp.lang.humour. or
comp.lang.it-managers. You choosing of words show what you are and
having no clue about programming makes it even worse.

Silly to answer such a Troll

Tue, 06 Apr 2004 14:02:59 GMT

1. Stupid question I am afraid, but I could use a pointer or two

2. Be afraid , very afraid

3. Itwill take over your computer, be afraid, be really afraid

4. MAINFRAME PROGRAMMING JOBS JOBS JOBS !!!

5. VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS

6. I am looking for LabVIEW programmer job.

7. I am looking for LabVIEW programmer job.

8. JOB ADA JOB ADA JOB ADA JOB ADA

9. I'm almost afraid to ask about (improved J Jacobi method)

10. Afraid to move

11. Everything You Wanted To Know About Your Printer Or Screen, But Were Afraid To Ask

12. Why soldiers are afraid of Ada