No posting about ISE's new product to comp.lang.c++ and smalltalk
Author Message
 No posting about ISE's new product to comp.lang.c++ and smalltalk

I am still surprised to see that nothing about ISE's new product has
been posted to comp.lang.c++ comp.lang.Smalltalk. I think after
.eiffel readers, they are one of the first people to learn about this
product.  I myself was going to post it to those newsgroups, but if
ISE is considering to do it some other time, I don't want to
interfere.

Burak Bayramli

   Is it enough?????

Wed, 23 Oct 1996 23:21:36 GMT
 No posting about ISE's new product to comp.lang.c++ and smalltalk
: I am still surprised to see that nothing about ISE's new product has
: been posted to comp.lang.c++ comp.lang.smalltalk. I think after
: .eiffel readers, they are one of the first people to learn about this

It was posted in comp.object and that is sufficient I think. Serious O-O
developers read comp.object as well as the language specific groups.
IMHO posting on .c++ and .smalltalk would only attract flames from the
sort of people Eiffel couldn't help anyway.

A posting on comp.os.ms-windows.announce (and any other relevant
'announce' newsgroups) would be a good idea though.

Regards
--

6 Spring View, Ossett, Yorkshire, WF5 0QB, UK

        ...Arrive without travelling, see all without looking...

Thu, 24 Oct 1996 03:01:41 GMT

1. : Old posts re-appearing on comp.lang.smalltalk

2. NEW: comp.lang.smalltalk.advocacy created

3. NEW: comp.lang.smalltalk.advocacy created

4. introducing comp.lang.cobol's newest spammer

5. NEW: comp.lang.smalltalk.advocacy created

6. NEW: comp.lang.smalltalk.advocacy created

7. Which is better - ISE's product or Visual Eiffel

8. net.lang.st80 is being renamed comp.lang.smalltalk

9. comp.lang.clarion Vs. topspeed.product.c4

10. Comp.Lang.Clarion and Comp.Lang.Clarion

11. comp.lang.forth and Comp.lang.pop

12. archives for comp.lang.forth and comp.lang.forth.mac