Eiffel instalation problem
Author Message
 Eiffel instalation problem

Novenber last year, we received Eiffel version 3.3.7 for Unix.
Unlike the previous version, we did not yet succeeed to install it properly.
We have encountered 2 problems for which our Eiffel dealer cound not
offer a solution.

1) Both 'ebench' and 'ebuild' crash when using the 'cut' 'copy' or 'paste' keys.

2) We are unable to precompile the 'mvision' libraries. C compilation is
aborted because of an undefined symbol '_XtShellStrings'.

Is there anyone who has encountered the same problems and has found a
solution?

Some additional information:
We run Eiffel on a 'SPARC station IPX' under 'SunOS 4.1.3_U1' and
'OpenWindows 3.0_U1'.

Nico Roos

Tue, 20 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Font problem & instalation

2. CW 20 SE Instalation problem

3. gnat307 instalation problem

4. Problem with instalation

5. instalation problem

6. Visual Prolog instalation problem!!!

7. Eiffel Problems, Problems, Problems

8. Wise Instalation Program News Service

9. Updating instalation/uninstalling LabView 6.0.2 on Windows 98

10. Help with Windex instalation

11. BIOS PnP Instalation Check - Please HELP !

12. win32-php-cgi instalation question