Addison Wesley Book: "UML Components"
Date: 26 November, 2001.
Venue: West London.

How can I use UML to design component based systems? What process
should I adopt when using UML for CBD?      How do I decide on
component interfaces?
What makes a good component? How do I seperate business and design
components?

:>Email us for further details or call 020 8579-7900.

----------
3. Open Enrollment Course - Object Oriented Analysis & Design using
UML
(RAT102)
Date: 26-30 November, 2001.
Venue: West London.

What is UML? What are use cases? What is an object model? How can
design patterns improve the quality of my software? How do I go about
doing analysis and design in an object-oriented environment? How do
sequence diagrams show what's happening in my software? ...

us for further details or < http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;click
here for course outline or call 020 8579 7900.

----------
4. Open Enrollment Course - C++ Workshop (RAT210)
Date: 3-7 December, 2001
Venue: West London.

Classes, constuctors and destructors; memory management;
object-oriented programming; polymorphism; inhertance; multiple
inheritance; using C++ to build robust applications; performance
issues. 50% - hands-on exercises.

us for further details or < http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;click
here for course outline or call 020 8579 7900.

----------
5. Open Enrollment Course - XML for Developers (RAT290)
Date: 26-29 November, 2001.
Venue: West London.

What are XML, XSL, XSLT...? How do you write well formed XML
documents; What tools are there to help me develop using XML? How do I
use XML when programming? How do I parse XML files? How can I use XML
to exchange information between applications? 40% hands-on programming
exercises.

us for further details or < http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;click
here for course outline or call 020 8579 7900.

----------
6. C# - A One Day Overview
Date: 27 November, 2001.
Venue: West London.

Full overview of C# language features and its relationship to .NET for
software developers and project managers.

us for further details or < http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;click
here for course outline or call 020 8579 7900.

----------
7. Upcoming OO Events / Conferences - Summary

A. Call for Papers - 7th International Conference on Reliable Software
Technologies - Ada-Europe'2002
17 - 21 June 2002, Vienna, Austria.
www.ada-europe.org/conference2002.html

B. Call for Papers - Workshop on "Software Composition (SC 2002)"
affiliated with ETAPS 2002 (April 6 - 14)
http://www.*-*-*.com/ , 2002, Grenoble, France.
http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~pulvermu/workshops/SC2002/.

C. Call for Papers - TOOLS Pacific 2002 - "Objects for Internet,
Mobile, and
Embedded Applications" Sydney, Australia, February 18-21, 2002.
http://www.*-*-*.com/

D. Call for contributions -  Journal of Systems and Software,
published by Elsevier Science ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ) Special Issue
on "Software Architecture - Engineering Quality Attributes"

----------
8. If times get hard - cut software development costs without losing
quality?
Talk to us about combined onsite/offshore software development. Call

----------
9. XP (extreme programming) workshop planned soon.

us
for further details or call 020 8579 7900.

Mon, 05 Apr 2004 21:47:31 GMT

1. XP, UML Components, C#.NET, XML

2. UML to Component Pascal translation

3. PAL Release: CS Parts reusable Ada components

4. XML components?

5. Looking for RDS/ADO server-side XML components on Python

6. Component Pascal for VS.NET and Windows Forms apps

7. Open source Component Pascal compiler for JVM and .NET

8. Python & XML: Ch.5, xp.py Problem

9. Problems with Net stuff on Win2000/XP

10. Net Express 3.1 Win XP Pro

11. Mono .NET for Windows XP