Eiffel Parser for SourceNavigator
Author Message
 Eiffel Parser for SourceNavigator

Hello,

since yesterday Cygnus SourceNavigator is an
open source project under the GPL.
I think it is a very nice tool and it would
be very very good to use it together with
SmallEiffel. So is anybody interested in writing
an Eiffel parser for this application.

                Make Love, Not Programs

Wed, 08 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Eiffel Parser for SourceNavigator

Quote:

> since yesterday Cygnus SourceNavigator is an
> open source project under the GPL.
> I think it is a very nice tool and it would
> be very very good to use it together with
> SmallEiffel. So is anybody interested in writing
> an Eiffel parser for this application.

Seems to me that the parser included with Eric's Gobo package should
make this pretty easy.  (Not that I'm volunteering to do it.  :-)

--
Patrick Doyle

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Fri, 10 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Request for ISE post of Eiffel lex/parser for Eiffel

2. S: Eiffel parser in Eiffel

3. ANN: Python support for RedHat's SourceNavigator

4. Eiffel parser or grammar

5. Eiffel parser for SNiFF+

6. eiffel parser (1.0) bug

7. Eiffel Parser and Formal Semantics

8. Eiffel Parser required

9. Eiffel-3 Parser Test

10. Wanted: Parser for Eiffel

11. xml parser for eiffel?

12. New SIOD update, with -*-parser:fasl-*- and -*-parser:read-*-