Computers in Physics Article: Sather
Author Message
 Computers in Physics Article: Sather

I'm not sure this has been electronically publicized yet.

There is a new article by David Stoutamire and myself in the Sept/Oct issue
of "Computers in Physics", an American Institute of Physics Journal.  The
journal issue has come out.

Stoutamire & Kennel, "Sather Revisited: A High-Performance Free
Alternative to C++", Computers in Physics, V. 9, N. 5 pp 519--524.

Some form of this article should be available on line at the Sather
Web site: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~sather

An extended techreport with more prose, results, and propaganda is
planned.

cheers
matt

Mon, 13 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Computers in Physics Article: Sather

2. Fortran article in Physics World

3. benchmarks from "Computers in Physics"

4. Sather 0.5: half way to Sather 1.0 -- sort of

5. good article about smalltalk in german computer magazine

6. Smalltalk article in major german computer magazine

7. IEE Computer Article on OOP

8. IEEE Computer article on comparison of Tcl with other programming languages

9. Silly Articles (Articles or misplaced ones).

10. My Computational Methods of Physics page

11. JOB: ATTENTION physics/LABVIEW GURUS!!!

12. ATTENTION ALL PHYSICS/ LABVIEW GURUS!!!!!