Acces to a DataBase
Author Message
 Acces to a DataBase

I'm beginner in Eiffel and I would like to know if
it's possible to acces to a Microsoft Acces Database with SmallEiffel.
Exist any library to connect a database through ODBC. Thanks

Sun, 01 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Acces to a DataBase

Quote:
> I'm beginner in Eiffel and I would like to know if
> it's possible to acces to a Microsoft Acces Database with SmallEiffel.
> Exist any library to connect a database through ODBC. Thanks

Which compiler? I don't know of any ODBC binding for SmallEiffel, but
the commercial vendors may provide that.

Greg

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 01 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How can i acces a mSQL database with python?

2. How to acces a Database with ODBC from Clipper application

3. binary file read/write acces

4. Ptrs, and acces to structure elements

5. File acces on Windows NT

6. Acces to Environment variables

7. Please Help - Retreiving File Acces and Modify Times

8. Retreiving File Acces and Modify Times

9. Re Error 5 Acces Denied

10. acces an existing Btrieve file

11. MS Acces

12. Failing file acces on windows NT