Eiffel Decimal Arithmetic library (EDA) has been released !
Author Message
 Eiffel Decimal Arithmetic library (EDA) has been released !

EDA is an Eiffel implementation of the General Decimal Arithmetic
Specification.

It allows unlimited precision decimal arithmetic.
By implementing the GDA Specification
( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ) version 1.08, the library
conforms to the requirements of the ANSI/IEEE standard 854-1987, while
supporting integer and unrounded floating-point arithmetic as a
subset.

EDA is part of the SAFE project ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ).

EDA can be downloaded at http://www.*-*-*.com/

This library has been tested with ESI EiffelStudio 5.2 (W2000, Debian
Linux 3.0), SmartEiffel 1.0 and Visual Eiffel 4.1b (Linux)
It uses GOBO 3.

This is a beta release (non-optimized).
Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Happy Eiffeling,

Paul G. Crismer

Mon, 06 Jun 2005 06:37:15 GMT
 Eiffel Decimal Arithmetic library (EDA) has been released !
Congratulations and Thanks
--
alx

Mon, 06 Jun 2005 09:59:22 GMT

1. Eiffel Decimal Arithmetic library (EDA) version 1.08 has been released !

2. Progress update to the RA class library for accounting arithmetic in Eiffel is now available

3. performing arithmetic with decimal points

4. Doing decimal arithmetic in Nasm (eg. 5.4 * 3.6)

5. Packed-decimal arithmetic

6. Ada and Decimal Arithmetic

7. Ada and decimal arithmetic

8. Ada and Decimal Arithmetic

9. Fixed Point (Decimal) Arithmetic Requested

10. Help I am having an Internal error:tpsbt.cpp line 1477

11. I am having touble logging alarm status in labview

12. I am having problems setting the page break through Active X