M-ary Tree Classes
Author Message
 M-ary Tree Classes

I was wondering if anyone knows where I could obtain a set of robust,
portable classes that support the construction and manipulation of
m-ary(varying node arity) trees using arrays to store the descendant
leaves of each node(this last part isn't vital, just helpful.  Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Jason Kellington

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 01 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 M-ary Tree Classes

Quote:

>I was wondering if anyone knows where I could obtain a set of robust,
>portable classes that support the construction and manipulation of
>m-ary(varying node arity) trees using arrays to store the descendant
>leaves of each node(this last part isn't vital, just helpful.  Any help
>would be greatly appreciated.

I think I recall an ARRAYED_TREE in the ISE base libraries.

That might be what you are looking for.

Glenn.

--
Glenn Maughan ---------------------------------------------------------------
Object Technology Group, PhD Student | Ph:    +613 90-32660

Sun, 02 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. displaying n-ary trees in Gofer

2. showing n-ary trees

3. n-ary trees and recursion

4. n-ary trees and recursion

5. Fold-like functions for n-ary trees?

6. Looking for clause or n-ary tree indexing code

7. Looking for code to index clauses or n-ary trees

8. n-ary/balanced binary trees in Common Lisp

9. N-ary tree...

10. n-ary tree widget

11. Class(y) 2.4b, with documentation for MS-Word 97, MS-Word 6.0 and WordPerfect 7.0

12. [ENVY] Class edition history tree