ISE Eiffel 4.2
Author Message
 ISE Eiffel 4.2

Hi,

I am a starving CS student in Sydney Australia and I am desperately seeking
a registered version of ISE Eiffel 4.2.

Can anyone please help me here.

Cheers

Draino

Tue, 24 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ISE Eiffel 4.2

Quote:

> Hi,

> I am a starving CS student in Sydney Australia and I am desperately seeking
> a registered version of ISE Eiffel 4.2.

Maybe get some food first. Then get the trial version. You are not
expecting anyone here to violate his or her license?

Quote:

> Can anyone please help me here.

> Cheers

> Draino

Regards,
Ulrich

Fri, 27 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ISE Eiffel 4.2

Quote:

>I am a starving CS student in Sydney Australia and I am desperately seeking
>a registered version of ISE Eiffel 4.2.

Have you tried SmallEiffel?

Dave Cook

Sat, 28 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ISE Eiffel 4.2
Adrian -

Sometimes on USENET a response to a post one makes will come across as
insulting or hurtful; but very often the person responding does not intend
to be unkind but is simply responding (sometimes, perhaps, insensitively)
to how the situation appears to him.  Your post did not give very much
information about what you were looking for and Ulrich responded, perhaps
a little rashly, to how he interpreted your post.  I doubt that he really
intended to insult you.

I believe ISE offers a special price to students for its compiler.  You can
find out for sure by checking their web site (you probably already have the
URL, but just in case, it's www.eiffel.com).  If you can't find it, I'm
sure their site has an email link to send questions to.  Also, you might
want to try posting here again with the same information about you're
looking for, but without the spicy language, which probably turns some
readers off and tends to inhibit helpful responses.

Also - you may be aware of this, but in case you aren't, the SmallEiffel
compiler is free and is pretty highly regarded.  You might want to check it
out at - you can find links for it at:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Good luck.

Quote:

--
Jim Cochrane

Thu, 03 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ISE Eiffel 4.2
Ulrich, you're a {*filter*}er.

I in no way wanted anyone to violate their licence agreement for ISE Eiffel.
I posted the message in view that a student or person who no longer uses
their software, may wish to legally sell me their software licence  OR  some
helpful person might have been able to direct me to a source of Academic
Versions of the software at greatly reduced costs.

What a {*filter*}ed up individual you are.  I wish you virii and all manner of
inconveniences to {*filter*} up your pathetic life.

{*filter*} YOU MOTHER {*filter*}ER.

Quote:

>> Hi,

>> I am a starving CS student in Sydney Australia and I am desperately
seeking
>> a registered version of ISE Eiffel 4.2.

>Maybe get some food first. Then get the trial version. You are not
>expecting anyone here to violate his or her license?

>> Can anyone please help me here.

>> Cheers

>> Draino

>Regards,
>Ulrich

Fri, 04 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ISE Eiffel 4.2
Adrian, I find your reply very, very offensive.  Such profanity and name calling
are totally inappropriate for this news group.  Please be civil with your
posts.  If you feel you must spit such venom then do it privately.

Quote:

> Ulrich, you're a

[...snip...]

Fri, 04 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ISE Eiffel 4.2
Chuck, You Suck

Quote:

>Adrian, I find your reply very, very offensive.  Such profanity and name
calling
>are totally inappropriate for this news group.  Please be civil with your
>posts.  If you feel you must spit such venom then do it privately.

>> Ulrich, you're a

>[...snip...]

Sun, 06 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ISE Eiffel 4.2

Quote:

>Chuck, You Suck

Hmmm.  Add this one to your killfile, boys.

Sun, 06 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ISE Eiffel 4.2 output, Windows NT

2. ISE Eiffel 4.2 Compilation

3. ISE Eiffel 4.2: A different Perspective

4. New platforms for ISE Eiffel 4.2

5. Installing ISE Eiffel 4.2

6. ISE Eiffel 4.2 available for downloading (Windows)

7. ISE Eiffel 4.2 available for downloading (Linux)

8. ISE Eiffel 4.2: major new release

9. Beta test of ISE Eiffel 4.2

10. Conversion ALDEC Foundation to Webpack ISE 4.2 and later

11. ISE 4.2 and CVS

12. ISE 4.2 and Modelsim (part 2)