Eiffel Parser and Formal Semantics
Author Message
 Eiffel Parser and Formal Semantics

        When will the new version of the ep parser from the Heron Project be
released on ftp?
        Where can I find a complete, formal semantics for Eiffel 3?

Thanks,
Ben

Mon, 22 Jan 1996 01:03:41 GMT
 Eiffel Parser and Formal Semantics
See the FAQ for information about how to access "ep". As long as there
are no changes to the Eiffel-3 syntax there will be no new version of
"ep". The next _release_ will support MS-DOS and have some - actually two -
minor bug fixes. It will be available in some weeks time. We'll post the
info here.

oL

--
oL
    adress     Olaf Langmack Cranachstra_e 12 D-12157 Berlin Germany

    telephone  0049-030-8555165

Mon, 22 Jan 1996 17:14:42 GMT

1. Formal semantics for Eiffel?

2. Eiffel formal semantics

3. Formal semantics of SDL (Specification and Description Language)

4. Formal semantics for Dylan?

5. formal semantics for oberon

6. Formal Semantics

7. Formal Semantics