time/date in ISE 3.1
Author Message
 time/date in ISE 3.1

I am using ISE 3.1 release 3.3.9 (free) for windows.

I can't seem to find any libraries where I can get access to the date or
time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jimmboy

Thu, 18 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 time/date in ISE 3.1

Version 3.3.9 of the ISE libraries do not have a date/time class.  I
wrote an Eiffel class which calls an external C function which gets the
date/time for the UNIX operating system.  You will have to do the same
for Windows.

Quote:

> I am using ISE 3.1 release 3.3.9 (free) for windows.

> I can't seem to find any libraries where I can get access to the date or
> time.

> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

> Thanks

> Jimmboy

 Paul Des Rivieres   Senior Computer Analyst/Programmer
 Communications Security Establishment, Govt of Canada, Ottawa

Fri, 19 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Porting Date Time C stuff to ISE Eiffel

2. ISE date/time classes

3. Create Time / date or Modified Time / date of a txt file

4. convert labview date/time to excel date/time

5. DOS compressed date/time into real date/time

6. Experiences with ISE 3.1 under Windows sought (spel ?)

7. Syntax Question on ISE Eiffel 3.1

8. Clarion Date (Long) -> Access Date\Time

9. time to time with different dates...

10. TIME&DATE in HTML shows TIME

11. Unix time to calendar date/time?

12. Windows 3.1 VxD with TASM 3.1 ?