Eiffel compiler for DOS / environment for windows
Author Message
 Eiffel compiler for DOS / environment for windows

Does an Eiffel-compiler for DOS and / or an Eiffel-environment for Windows
exist?. Who sells / supports it?

Thanks..
Urs Eberle                      "I'd love to go out with you, but I've been
voice:  ++41 19433574            scheduled for a karma transplant"

Sat, 08 Apr 1995 23:47:17 GMT

1. Eiffel-Compiler for DOS/Windows

2. Free Eiffel-Compiler for DOS, Windows, or Linux ???

3. eiffel Compiler for DOS/Windows ?

4. Eiffel Compiler/Environment Availability

5. Needs REXX compiler for DOS environment

6. Using dos/windows environment variables in gawk script

7. DOS/Windows functional environment

8. DOS ENVIRONMENT IN WINDOWS

9. Using exec in DOS/Windows environment

10. C compiler and environment for Windows 3.x and tcl/tk/blt

11. Eiffel for Dos or Windows?