EiffelCOM Question re: ARRAYS in COM Interface...
Author Message
 EiffelCOM Question re: ARRAYS in COM Interface...

Just a quick question:

I'm designing a COM component, and I need to represent information of
the following type through the COM interface:
  information: ARRAY [TUPLE [STRING, STRING]]

I'm assuming that I cannot specify the above. So, can I do it like
this:
  information: ARRAY [ARRAY [STRING]]

... where each ARRAY [STRING] has two items ...

Or must I use some other technique? If so, please specify.

Sat, 10 Jan 2004 05:52:54 GMT

1. Announce:EiffelCOM examples (OLE-COM library) available for downloading

2. COM: Interface Implementation question

3. win32com question using R com interface

4. how to register COM interface from python COM-server

5. Question about array ops on arrays of types of arrays of ...(ack)

6. Displaying Visual controls with EiffelCOM

7. EiffelCOM/ Word2000 problem

8. EiffelCOM beginner

9. EiffelCOM for Windows 2000 MTS

10. Help Request: ISE EiffelCOM string_manipulator example

11. Visual controls possible under EiffelCOM ?

12. Help wanted using ISE's EiffelCOM with Excel