Object Oriented Program Construction, 1988, by Bertrand Meyer?
Author Message
 Object Oriented Program Construction, 1988, by Bertrand Meyer?

Is there such a document?

or did the author who used him as a source mean Object Oriented Software
Construction?

It is wierd that he also quotes Object Oriented Software Construction in
other
chapters..

The book is entitled "object oriented design for C++", by Tsvi
Bar-David.

Does anyone have this authors email address?

I tried tracking him down at some job it looks like he had, and
at this university he used to work at. I have a couple questions
about his book.

Mon, 03 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Object-Oriented Technology Seminars by Bertrand Meyer

2. Need Object-Oriented Software Construction by Meyer

3. San Francisco book signing, Bertrand Meyer, O-O Software Construction

4. Bertrand Meyer: Keynote at Object World, Frankfurt at 29.9.94

5. "Object-Oriented Software Construction", 2nd edition

6. Object-Oriented Software Construction, 2nd Ed. Canceled?

7. Second edition of OOSC (Object-Oriented Software Construction)

8. Object Oriented Software Construction, 2nd ed coming soon???

9. Object Oriented Software Construction

10. 1988 LISP & FUNCTIONAL PROGRAMMING - CALL FOR PAPERS

11. New book (Object-Oriented Software Construction)

12. Book signings - Bertrand Meyer - San Diego, Santa Barbara