ANNOUNCE: Small-FCGI 0.1 -- SmallEiffel bindings for Fast CGI
Author Message
 ANNOUNCE: Small-FCGI 0.1 -- SmallEiffel bindings for Fast CGI

I hereby announce the first release of Small-FCGI, which allows Eiffel
programmers to create high-performance web applications using the Fast
CGI web architecture.

Docs and distribution are at
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~laheadle/Small-FCGI

--
Lyn Headley
remove the word "bogus" from my address for the real one.

Fri, 22 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 ANNOUNCE: Small-FCGI 0.1 -- SmallEiffel bindings for Fast CGI
Thanks Lyn.

Fine work, way to go.

Eirik Mangseth
Object Technology Partners AS, Lysaker, Norway

Quote:

> I hereby announce the first release of Small-FCGI, which allows Eiffel
> programmers to create high-performance web applications using the Fast
> CGI web architecture.

> Docs and distribution are at
> http://www.cs.uchicago.edu/~laheadle/Small-FCGI

> --
> Lyn Headley
> remove the word "bogus" from my address for the real one.

Sat, 23 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: TicleSharp 0.1 - Tcl/Tk binding for .NET

2. CGI Library 0.1 for GD 2.3.1

3. GtkAda alpha 0.1 -- Ada95 binding of Gtk+

4. fcgi and cgi-lib.rb

5. ANNOUNCE Tcl Fltk 0.2 - Tcl Bindings for the Fast Light Toolkit

6. ANNOUNCE: NiwiE 0.1 - The game of Neutron and Co-Neutron

7. ANNOUNCE: Learning Haskell portal, version 0.1

8. Announce: Persimmon MLJ 0.1

9. ANNOUNCE: sbl 0.1

10. Announce: AGUI Toolkit 0.1 now available

11. ANNOUNCE: Sitereaper 0.1 released

12. ANNOUNCE: Dulcinea 0.1 released