Retraction of previous posting
Author Message
 Retraction of previous posting

I would have merely canceled the previous posting, but it would appear that
I am unable to...

At any rate, looking at inspector.e clued me in on how to figure out the
type of the current object.  dynamic_type appears to work.  Sorry for
bothering you all.  However, my suggestion as to a possible extension to
the STORABLE class still holds good....

Rob Jellinghaus                | "Next time you see a lie being spread or a

{everyone}!decvax!yale!robertj |     -- K. Eric Drexler, _Engines of Creation_

Sun, 16 Aug 1992 10:06:30 GMT

1. Correction of my previous posting.

2. Sorry Happy.Exe previous posting

3. loop variants (Re: ^^^^^ignore the previous post)

4. views,dynamic binding, addendum to my previous posting

5. How can I see previous postings

6. omit previous post about intrument drivers

7. Correction to previous post, asterik should be replaced with apostrophe

8. installing mit scheme 7.3 - ignore previous post

9. Ignore previous post

10. question about lazy and/or - IGNORE MY PREVIOUS POST

11. Adding sensitivity list to previous post