Eiffel web browser plugin?
Author Message
 Eiffel web browser plugin?

Hi,

I'm looking for a browser plugin to execute Eiffel code.
Does one exist? One which doesn't involve compiling to java
bytecode and executing on the JVM in the browser?

Regards,
Niall

Sat, 30 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Eiffel web browser plugin?
On Tue, 12 Oct 1999 12:21:57 +0000,

Quote:

>Hi,

>I'm looking for a browser plugin to execute Eiffel code.
>Does one exist? One which doesn't involve compiling to java
>bytecode and executing on the JVM in the browser?

>Regards,
>Niall

Hi Niall,

ISE is about to start working on a solution for exactly this. We want to
create an Applet Runner which will be able to download a melted Eiffel
application over the net and run it. When this Applet Runner exists, we
will also make it integrable into the browser as plugin.

Best regards,
Patrick

Patrick Schoenbach
Interactive Software Engineering, Inc.

Sun, 31 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> LCSI Web Browser PlugIn

2. adding Expect functionality to TCL web browser plugin.

3. The Eiffel OO-Browser V2.13, world's most flexible object-oriented code browser

4. An Eiffel World-Wide-Web entry at eiffel.com

5. plugin or special browser

6. Cosmo player 2.1 plugin for aol 4.0 browser

7. Browser plugin

8. Java Plugin and VRML Browser

9. Browser::getBrowser: Plugin pointer not available.

10. New VRML browser plugin: WORLDPROBE

11. What Browser/Plugin Does VRML2.0 in W95?