FS: Enterprise Eiffel 4.5 and 5.0 Studio
Author Message
 FS: Enterprise Eiffel 4.5 and 5.0 Studio

Retails for 2499. Will sell to best offer over 400$. I tried using
eiffel to work on a open source project. My interest in the language
has died and want to recoup some of my costs.

Thu, 25 Mar 2004 13:47:53 GMT
 FS: Enterprise Eiffel 4.5 and 5.0 Studio

Quote:

> Retails for 2499. Will sell to best offer over 400$. I tried using
> eiffel to work on a open source project. My interest in the language
>has died and want to recoup some of my costs.

Well on the danger that I'm goind off-topic. What has lead to the died
interest? What did you wanted to do with Eiffel?

BTW it seems it makes sense to tell what sytem you are using. It seems
as if you are talking about Windows is that correct?

Regards
Friedrich

Thu, 25 Mar 2004 14:30:19 GMT
 FS: Enterprise Eiffel 4.5 and 5.0 Studio
Sorry. This is for the Windows operating system.
Quote:

> > Retails for 2499. Will sell to best offer over 400$. I tried using
> > eiffel to work on a open source project. My interest in the language
> >has died and want to recoup some of my costs.
> Well on the danger that I'm goind off-topic. What has lead to the died
> interest? What did you wanted to do with Eiffel?

> BTW it seems it makes sense to tell what sytem you are using. It seems
> as if you are talking about Windows is that correct?

> Regards
> Friedrich

Fri, 26 Mar 2004 06:16:08 GMT

1. VisualAge Smalltalk Enterprise 4.5

2. Microsoft Cobol 4.5/5.0 Manuals

3. Can Small Eiffel be used with borland C++ 4.5

4. ISE Eiffel 4.5: Exception handling in debugger

5. ISE Eiffel 4.5 EiffelBench crashing

6. Eiffel 4.5 and SuSE Linux v7.2 doesn′t work

7. debugging with ISE Eiffel 4.5

8. ISE Eiffel 4.5 problem

9. can't get eiffel 4.5 to run on DHCP Linuix

10. c compiler for Eiffel 4.5?