Eiffel and Eiffel Sharp help
Author Message
 Eiffel and Eiffel Sharp help

Has anyone any good sites for Eiffel tutorials, ive found lots on C and VB.

Also im looking into Eiifel sharp, but again ive  only found stuff on C# and BV.NETect, i cant find any sites that might help me.

Thanks

James

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 18:28:00 GMT
 Eiffel and Eiffel Sharp help

Has anyone any good sites for Eiffel tutorials, ive found lots on C and VB.

Also im looking into Eiifel sharp, but again ive  only found stuff on C# and
BV.NETect, i cant find any sites that might help me.

Have you tried http://www.dotnetexperts.com/ ?

Thanks

James

-- eirik

"If I can't Eiffel in heaven, I won't go"

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 18:48:40 GMT
 Eiffel and Eiffel Sharp help

Quote:

> Has anyone any good sites for Eiffel tutorials, ive found lots on C and
VB.

> Also im looking into Eiifel sharp, but again ive  only found stuff on C#
and
> BV.NETect, i cant find any sites that might help me.

> Have you tried http://www.dotnetexperts.com/ ?

> Thanks

> James

> -- eirik

> "If I can't Eiffel in heaven, I won't go"

yep tried that one, thanks for swift respnse though

James

"If u can Eiffel in Heaven, then you'll Java in Hell" -- inspired by Eirik's
Sig

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 19:49:59 GMT
 Eiffel and Eiffel Sharp help

Quote:

>Has anyone any good sites for Eiffel tutorials, ive found lots on C and =
>VB.

>Also im looking into Eiifel sharp, but again ive  only found stuff on C# =
>and BV.NETect, i cant find any sites that might help me.

>Thanks

>James

Here are a couple tutorials:

http://www.elj.com/eiffel/ij/into-eiffel/
http://www.eiffel.ie/eforb/eforb.html
http://orchard.qant.ucl.ac.be/membres/dm/teaching/GETI3852/intro/

(The first one points to a pdf file, which I beleive is a tutorial -
didn't want to load it to make sure.)

Good luck.

(Tip - if you post in plain ascii rather than MIME or html, your posts
will be more likely to be answered.)
--
Jim Cochrane

Wed, 17 Mar 2004 02:27:16 GMT
 Eiffel and Eiffel Sharp help

Quote:

> >Has anyone any good sites for Eiffel tutorials, ive found lots on C and =
> >VB.

> >Also im looking into Eiifel sharp, but again ive  only found stuff on C#
=
> >and BV.NETect, i cant find any sites that might help me.

> >Thanks

> >James

> Here are a couple tutorials:

> http://www.elj.com/eiffel/ij/into-eiffel/
> http://www.eiffel.ie/eforb/eforb.html
> http://orchard.qant.ucl.ac.be/membres/dm/teaching/GETI3852/intro/

> (The first one points to a pdf file, which I beleive is a tutorial -
> didn't want to load it to make sure.)

> Good luck.

> (Tip - if you post in plain ascii rather than MIME or html, your posts
> will be more likely to be answered.)
> --
> Jim Cochrane

Thanks again, and thanks for the tip.

James

Wed, 17 Mar 2004 16:59:13 GMT

1. Eiffel# - Eiffel Sharp

2. Eiffel Sharp!

3. Letter to Eiffel Vendors: Eiffel and Java

4. Eiffel et Java; Viva Le Eiffel

5. Eon/Eiffel - shareware Eiffel

6. Eiffel Object Representation (Eiffel-OR)

7. Eiffel gripe (was Ada vs. Eiffel)

8. Eon/Eiffel - Shareware Eiffel compiler

9. JPN Eiffel 3 for Windows NT, including Eiffel Vision

10. An Eiffel World-Wide-Web entry at eiffel.com

11. Eiffel components: call for new contributions to the Eiffel Shelf