anyone else in c.l.e. having
Author Message
 anyone else in c.l.e. having

trouble reading the messages from Eiffel Market Presence at
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Eirik Mangseth
Object Technology Partners AS, Lysaker, Norway

Sat, 02 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 anyone else in c.l.e. having
Yes, I have had trouble before. I got the following errors when trying to
click on a link in the frame outline.
Not Found

The requested URL /Eiffel/users/FF/V/FF/V/MQ.html was not found on this
server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an
ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Is that what you meant?

 I didn't care enough to report it to talkitover.
In the meantime, I have found that if you click on "last message", you can
use the navigation link "Previous message" to see all the messages.

Quote:

>trouble reading the messages from Eiffel Market Presence at
>http://talkitover.com/Eiffel/users/

>Eirik Mangseth
>Object Technology Partners AS, Lysaker, Norway

Sat, 02 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 anyone else in c.l.e. having

Quote:
> trouble reading the messages from Eiffel Market Presence at
> http://talkitover.com/Eiffel/users/

> Eirik Mangseth
> Object Technology Partners AS, Lysaker, Norway

You mean like "Error 404 file not found"? Yes all the time. Even worse,
I hunted down email addresses for talkitover's Web site and tried to
send them complaints. They all bounced back as undeliverable. I'm
thinking the only way talkitover is usable is to subscribe to the
groups and deal with the discussions by email, since the Web site is
unusable to me.

Greg

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Sat, 02 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 anyone else in c.l.e. having

Quote:
> Yes, I have had trouble before. I got the following errors when trying to
> click on a link in the frame outline.
> Not Found

> The requested URL /Eiffel/users/FF/V/FF/V/MQ.html was not found on this
> server.
> Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an
> ErrorDocument to handle the request.

> Is that what you meant?

Yes

Quote:

>  I didn't care enough to report it to talkitover.
> In the meantime, I have found that if you click on "last message", you can
> use the navigation link "Previous message" to see all the messages.

Ok, I'll do that then :-)

Eirik M

Quote:

> >trouble reading the messages from Eiffel Market Presence at
> >http://talkitover.com/Eiffel/users/

> >Eirik Mangseth
> >Object Technology Partners AS, Lysaker, Norway

Sun, 03 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Anyone else having trouble with GIFs?

2. Anyone else having trouble with the CVS server?

3. XF: Anyone else having problems with tearoff menus ??

4. Having problems changing printer settings within the program code (anyone having problems w/ OkiData printers?)

5. anyone else having "edit in place" problems with c5ee

6. Has anyone used a touch screen monitor with scxi.I am having video lock ups while using LV and MAX

7. Windoze 95 - Arggh!!! - Anyone having problems opening a file in read only mode.

8. Is anyone having a problem with Blinker & 5.3?

9. Anyone else having trouble linking to IBM Hursley REXX site?

10. Anyone else having trouble installing the new 32-bit Live3D Beta?

11. Anyone else having trouble with tcl 8.4.2 and RedHat 8.0?