Eiffel & C++ comparison
Author Message
 Eiffel & C++ comparison

Hello.  Does anyone have a good suggestion as to what aspect(s) of C++ and
Eiffel that I could compare in a 5-10 page paper.  I know very little about
each language, and I don't really know where to start.

Thank you.

Sun, 11 Apr 2004 09:15:45 GMT
 Eiffel & C++ comparison

Quote:

> Hello.  Does anyone have a good suggestion as to what aspect(s) of C++ and
> Eiffel that I could compare in a 5-10 page paper.  I know very little about
> each language, and I don't really know where to start.

Ian Joyners Critique of C++ and/or Objects unencapsulated could give
some good points. Anyway I think you better know what you compare...

Friedrich

Sun, 11 Apr 2004 13:38:27 GMT

1. Eiffel, C++, Java & Smalltalk Comparison

2. Performance Comparison C++/Eiffel

3. Low-level facilities (was Performance Comparison C++/Eiffel)

4. Why yet another apples/oranges Eiffel/C++ comparison

5. Research: comparison of Eiffel and C++

6. Needed: A comparison of Eiffel vs C++

7. Comparison of C++, Eiffel and Objective-C

8. Comparison of C++, Eiffel and Objective-C

9. Help: major differences between Eiffel & C++

10. Problems with EON Eiffel & Borland C++ 3.1

11. Eiffel, C++, Java & Smalltalk Comparison [Should we choose Java?]

12. Eiffel, C++, Java & Smalltalk Comparison [Should we choose Java?]